How much hair do I need?
Each bundle weighs 3.5 ounces. Each bundle is sold by a total weight, so the rule: “The longer the hair, the shorter the weft” does apply. However, these bundles come thick. For lengths 14″-16″ TWO bundles is enough. For lengths 18″-26″, THREE bundles is enough. If you wish for a much fuller look, an additional bundle is recomended.
How do I apply on my Custom Wig Unit?
If you are unfamiliar with properly applying and wearing a unit, I recommend to seek a professional stylist who specializes in wig applications and customization to apply and guide you. Be aware that U-Part units and Full Lace/Frontal/360 units DO NOT share the same convenience as a Lace Closure unit application. Full Lace/Frontal/360 units require maintenance and may require the correct adhesive for proper application. If you are familiar with the glue and glueless method, this disclaimer does not apply to you.
Can I color this hair?
Yes! This hair takes dye very well! Tonica Hair Extensions are 100% virgin raw hair that is not processed. Therefore any chemical application can be applied with no harm. Keep in mind once hair is chemically processed, it is no longer Virgin Hair. Be sure to keep color treated hair conditioned and moisturized.
**Indian Remy is not raw hair, therefore additional chemical application can limit it’s quality.
How long does this hair last? How do I maintain?
With proper maintenance, Indian RAW hair can last over 2 years. This is 100% natural virgin human hair, which shall be treated as its your own! Wash and Deep Condition every 1-2 weeks while installed. Moisture enriched shampoos and conditioners with Vitamin E are recommended. Argan and/or Coconut oils are good as well. Take care of your investment! Below are maintenance details, same applies for wig units.
**Indian REMY lasts up to 6 months-1 year with proper care. Instructions are included with purchase.
- Apply a dime size of your choice of oil (argan or coconut) in your palms and rub together
- Rub thoroughly throughout the hair
- Style as desired
- At night, satin or silk bonnet is recommended
Wash Day: Be sure to de-tangle before wash.
- Shampoo twice with moisture enriched shampoo that’s not over pH7 balance
- Do NOT Massage, gentle strokes and finger comb
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water
- Apply Conditioner, comb from ends to roots with a WIDE TOOTH COMB/PADDLE BRUSH
- Leave Conditioner on for 25 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with cool water
- Towel blot/AIR DRY or HOODED DRYER
- Once fully AIR DRIED, blow dry (optional) and style as desired
Wearing in Natural State:
- AVOID PRODUCTS CONTAINING ALCOHOL IT IS NOT NEEDED (gel, mousse, foams, etc).
- Spray bottled water and leave in conditioner (optional) mixed
- With a WIDE TOOTH COMB/PADDLE BRUSH, comb gently beginning at ends to roots
- Scrunch up hair gently to reform curls/waves
- Let AIR DRY, Style as desired.
What shipment company do you use? How long is shipment?
USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate with Signature Confirmation. USPS Priority Mail requires 3-5 business days for delivery after it ships, in addition to a signature upon delivery. United States Postal Service (800) 275-8777
Can I return/exchange?
Due to safety/health concerns of everyone and the nature of the product, there are NO refunds, returns, and exchanges once hair is unraveled from the secured band and if lace is removed from wig units. Please read TERMS & CONDITIONS at Checkout for further information and details.